- 1. Web Applications deliver the same functionality and features as desktop applications, but do not require downloads or installation because they operate inside a web browser.
- 2. They combine the easy access of web applications with the ease-of-use that desktop applications offer.
- 3. Web Applications can act as a virtual sales person, without a need for an actual sales and support staff to be on hand.
- 4. Web Applications can be a visual call to action, catching the eye of the visitor and guiding them through the necessary steps you need them to take on your site.
- 5. They enhance the visual elements of your site or add additional elements, such as sound or video, to improve the user experience on your site.
- 6. The "richness" of Web Applications can span from simple banner advertisements to complex product configurations.
Processlog's Web Applications Have Many Benefits
- 1. The ability to replicate the "offline" selling process online
- 2. Process improvements through the intelligent deployment of technology
- 3. 24/7 transactions through interactive, design-it-yourself apps
- 4. Increased sales and improved transactional efficiency yielding a higher ROI
- 5. Increased conversion rates
- 6. Increased average order value
- 7. Full integration into your existing platforms
- 8. Faster transactions by eliminating extra steps and the need for an extensive support staff
- 9. Innovative solutions: We have the highest quality product engineering team and expertise in technology to provide end-to-end innovative product development services based on client needs.
- 10.Expertise: Our technology and domain expertise using .NET, C#, Java, J2EE, and a variety of open source technologies has been applied to a wide range of applications for industries including manufacturing, industrial B2B, distribution, retail, financial services and healthcare.
- 11.Seamless Collaboration: We adopt state-of-the-art project management and collaboration tools and services to effectively collaborate with clients and deliver quality IT applications.
- 12.Technology and subject matter experts: Our professionals, on an average, possess over 10 years of industry experience and act as liaisons between the clients’ business and the development teams.
- 13. Flexibility: We offer flexible delivery models and utilize our worldwide team to provide you with the best services to help you meet your goals.
- 14. Traceability: We measure success based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) defined collaboratively by our client and the Processlog team.
Processlog's Web Applications have enriched the user-experience on several of our clients' sites by enabling more efficient processes, providing customers with an interactive, unique shopping experience, and boosting sales with an intuitive design-it-yourself approach. The following Web Applications allow our clients to take complicated offline quoting and ordering processes and move them to the web:
Ecommerce Web Sites
Custom Shopping Carts
Custom Web based Applications for Office management